Monday, February 6, 2012

Esbat Ritual

So the full moon happens tomorrow and I've been feelings so down. So... yesterday I wrote a new ritual... spell to release me from the stress and negative energies that have been dragging me down these past few days.

So tonight I did the ritual spell. It was amazing. I didn't cast a circle or anything, just sat in the middle of the floor with my herbs, candles and such and cast.. Meditation was amazing and the spell left me feeling refreshed... though tired (it is bed time after all). The strain in my shoulders is leaving quickly and by tomorrow I should be back to normal. Sleep will be amazing tonight... If I decided to, i will share my spell here once I get it put into my own book of shadows.

Blessed Full Moon to all who worship it... Brightest blessing for a stress free life...

No comments:

Post a Comment