Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Prophet for a day!

Ok, so I made the mistake of starting this new year by doing two card readings on myself for the next year. Bad idea. I did one Celtic Tree Oracle and a Rider Wait reading both asking just basically what will next year look like. Both came up more of what I have always had. Just want things to be better for us.

Today Scott mentioned something to me in the group that I am going to take heed in. Going to watch The Secret again and try to get myself back in that frame of mind. Need to be there. I know it works, that it is the truth. To manifest what we want we have to believe it, know it, live it. It's so difficult, however, when life has proceeded to tell you different no matter what you try to do. Thank you Scott for the reminder of where I need to be and what I need to do... My prophet of today... Bright Blessings to you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment