Sunday, April 8, 2012

Why

Today someone who I have been talking to for a while lifted my spirits so high. He was kind, sweet, and just really nice. He could make me laugh, seemed to understand me, and was just so caring. i was so excited. he told me he loved me and wanted to meet you so badly. Was planning to come all the way here from Scotland to meet me. Then, suddenly, he starts accusing me of things. Posting to my forum while we were skyping... then  he is mad at me.

I was so excited and so happy and the he crushed me. What is wrong with me! Why do i do that to myself!!! 

1 comment:

  1. you didnt do anything to yourself they did it to themselves. Sometimes the timming is just not right. Be patient you will be rewarded, because you are a good person and deserve it.

    ReplyDelete