Thursday, December 11, 2014

Helping

As we move through our lives we meet many people. So many people come from so many places, so many experiences, so many different lives. There are no two lives that are the same and there are no two people who are the same. 

I have seen so much abuse, so much sadness, so much pain through the things I do, the jobs I have had, the people I have worked  so hard to help and sometimes it feels like it gets to be to much. Each night I try to let it go as I go to bed, I try to let it all go, everything I have seen in a day. Sometimes I am successful, sometimes I am not. 

Today was an emotional day, not sure if it was me, something else, or just a combination of both but I am hoping that I will be able to get it all go so I can meet these people, these children again tomorrow in an effort to help them and make them realize that I am only there to help them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment