Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Circle Cast completed


"This space is cleansed by me, is to be used for my sacred space for this work. A circle cast, drawn around me, below me, above me for this purpose now. This circle of love and respect is now closed."

Macha:

Macha come Macha

Faerie Queen

Macha come Macha

Horse Goddess

Macha come Macha

Abundance of field and plain

Prophetic visions

Balance in life

Macha come Macha


Anu:

Mother of all earth who nourishes and sustains

Proves riches and abundance in all earthly ways

Deep rooted and giver of life and death

I ask you here now to assist in my work

All hail Anu!


Badb:



Cauldron Keeper death and birth

Battle fury, warrior crone

I ask you here now to assist my work

Crow Goddess come, Babd

"I invite you, The Morrigan (Macha, Anu, or Badb) to join me in this circle to aid me in my work."

"Elemental Earth, I invite you here to join me in this circle to aid in my work. "

"Elemental Air, I invite you here to join me in this circle to aid in my work."

"Elemental Fire, I invite you here to join me in this circle to aid in my work."

"Elemental Water, I invite you here to join me in this circle to aid in my work."

"I thank you all for joining me here. Please accept this gift of XXXX for your help and support in the circle. "

"I asked you all here with me todya to aid me in my request for XXXX. I ask this because I XXXX."

Perform the tasks at hand, all spell work and requests.

"In thanks for all of your help, please except this libation."

"Elemental Water, merry meet, merry part until we merry meet again in love and respect.

"Elemental Fire, merry meet, merry part until we merry meet again in love and respect."

"Elemental Air, merry meet, merry part until we merry meet again in love and respect."

"Elemental Earth, merry meet, merry part until we merry meet again in love and respect."

"Lady Anu, Badb, or Macha, the Morrigan, merry meet, merry part until we merry meet again in love and respect."

"This circle of love and respect is now open."

No comments:

Post a Comment